Takeda 3" to 2.5" 304SS Catback Exhaust for Toyota Supra 3.0T is constructed using 304 stainless steel tubing throughout and a valved design that produces two unique tones. The benefits of using this Takeda 3" to 2.5" 304SS Catback Exhaust it increased horsepower and torque, decrease turbulence, increased exhaust velocity, and improved throttle response. Truly amazing features for the legendary and Iconic Toyota Supra!
Please Note: This product does not require a CARB EO#.
- Toyota Supra 3.0T (2020, 2021)
- 3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction: This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
- High-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler: This system features a high-flow stainless steel muffler, producing a powerful sound. The muffler has a high-temperature metallic black finish for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Polished Exhaust Tips: Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips feature a laser-etched Takeda logo for a unique style.
- Bolt-on Installation: Utilizing factory style hangers, this is a direct bolt-on system that requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
- Factory-Style Exhaust Valve: The factory-style exhaust valve provides a true bi-modal experience. In normal mode, all of the exhaust gases are directed through the muffler providing a deep, sporty tone. In Sport mode, the valve opens, allowing exhaust gases to bypass the muffler, providing an aggressive, crackling exhaust sound. The exhaust valve utilizes the factory valve motor (not included).
- Integrated Mitered Merge Collector: A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity, resulting in increased horsepower, torque, and improved throttle response.
- V-Band Connection: Stainless steel machined flanges and v-band clamps provide simple to install, leak-free joints.
- Computer-Aided Design: Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
- TIG Welded: 100% TIG welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Weight Reduction: The Takeda cat-back exhaust shaves ten pounds of weight off your Supra.
- aFe warrants their exhaust systems to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.