The aFe 3-1 twisted steel headers have seen gains of 9hp and 11tq on a stock 350Z, which these were designed for. Everything about this design was optimized for maximum results from length to collects to shape, etc. These can be used on the 07+ 350Z, 370Z, and G37 with the following:
VQ35HR AND VQ37VHR MUST USE VQ35DE TEST PIPES or HFCs
These are specifically made for the VQ35DE Engine (03-06 350Z), but they will bolt-up to the VQ35HR and VQ37VHR Engines(07+ 350z, 370Z, G37). The only difference is the flange style at between the header and test pipe. You must use VQ35DE Test Pipes or HFC’s for it to bolt up properly.
- Nissan 350Z & Infiniti G35 (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Nissan 370Z & Infiniti G37 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe (2014, 2015)
- Constructed of 1-5/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless-steel primary tubing
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- In testing, the headers produced a max gain of +9 horsepower and +11 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in-house dyno* (tested on 2003 Nissan 350Z V6-3.5L)
- Potential for up to +16 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe POWER's performance Y-Pipe (P/N 48-36104-YC)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.