aFe 2022 Toyota Tundra V6-3.5L (tt) BladeRunner 2.5in Aluminum Hot Charge Pipe - Black (46-20568-B)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The mandrel-bent aluminum pipes' seamless transitions reduce turbulence and minimize pressure loss, boosting horsepower and torque. For greater strength and longevity, this kit comes with heavy-duty, 5-ply polyester-reinforced silicone couplings and premium SmartSeal clamps made of stainless steel. Finished with a bespoke laser-etched aFe power logo and wrinkle black powder coating. Currently, this product is not CARB-exempt and cannot be bought or used on any vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in California. aFe POWER is the only option when it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection, and value.
- Toyota Tundra V6-3.5L (2022)
- Outflows of the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +17%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Aluminum Pipes
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built-in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.