Advan Racing RZII 17x8.5 +49 5x114.3 Wheel in Racing Bronze
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 14+ weeks
About This Item
The Advan Racing RZII was released with much fan fair given the success of the original RZ design. The RZII features the latest Flow Forming Casting technology along with redesigned spokes machines for ultimate weight reduction! The RZII is a mixture of a 10-spoke and 5-spoke with alternating slopes between every other spoke.
The RZII features machined Advan Racing logos and they also include an RZ center decal to be placed between 2 spokes. These wheels are the perfect balance of weight, performance and strength for any high performance build!
**Picture does NOT depict actual size**
- 17 x 8.5 | Positive 49 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | GTR Face Concave
- Honda S2000 [AP1 / AP2 ] (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - Square or Staggered. Fender Rolling Required.
- Cast one-piece flow formed wheel surpassing JWL standards
- Optimized Split 5-spoke Wheel
- Unique Advan Racing Bronze
- Uses latest Cast Flow Formed technology
- Includes decal and high speed air valve
- Made in Japan
- Type: Wheel
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Flow Formed Cast to JWL standards
- Weight: n/a lbs
- Finish: Racing Bronze
- Concavity: Concave
- Diameter: 17
- Width: 8.5
- Offset: Positive 49
- Inset: 49
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Sold separately
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: Stoptech, Spoon
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Manufacturing Defect Warranty
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.