ACT 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc (act6250006)
ACT develop and designed the 6-pad rigid race disc constructed with high-quality ceramic friction materials. The 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. Also, the 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc features top-grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Make the shift to track-grade ACT Race Clutch Discs
- ACT’s exclusive ceramic friction material has 28% more stopping strength and torque capacity than organic discs
- Custom designed for your thoroughbred racecar
- Withstands blistering heat, boasts an insane friction coefficient, and wears out at a snail’s pace
- Sprung and Rigid Discs come in your choice of a cooler-running 6-pad shape or a faster-shifting 4-pad design
- Friction plates are all measured, sorted, and matched for uniform thickness
- Each disc starts with a foundation of high-carbon spring steel that’s heat-treated and zinc plated to resist warping, rusting, and failing
- Broached splines ensure a positive fit and less long-term wear
- The wraparound spring windows are reinforced to ease stress points and extend the discs’ lifespan
- Made in the USA using top-grade rivets on dedicated tooling to ensure quality, consistency, and strength
- ACT Race Clutch Disc includes a 90-day warranty
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.