Rays implemented a unique 10-spoke design on the ZE40 with several key features: lipped spokes for light but strong support, cliff center for weight off the center bore, and knurled barrels for tire grip. The wheel also comes in 3 standard finishes: Matte Blue Gunmetal (GB), Diamond Dark Gunmetal (MM), and Rays iconic Bronze (BR).
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 45 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | Concavity: Face-2 | Weight: ~18.5 lbs
- Subaru WRX [VA] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - No Roll no headache fitment
- Subaru WRX STI [VA] (2015, 2016, 2017) - No Roll no headache fitment
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GV/GR] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) - No Roll no headache fitment
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD] (2005, 2006, 2007) - No Roll no headache fitment
Forged one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Thin lipped spokes for weight saving
Cliff center hub for weight removal from hub
Knurled barrels for tire grip
Machined logos in the center for proof of authenticity
High speed red air valve included
Optional center caps are available
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Road Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Forged JWL + R Spec 2 standards
Weight: ~18.5 lbs
Concavity: Face 2
Finish: Diamond Dark Gunmetal
Offset: Positive 45
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
Drill: 29-13 [mm]
Air Valve: Included (Red)
Center Caps: Sold Separately
Confirmed BBK Clearance: Subaru 4POT, Lexus BBK, ISF BBK, Nissan Brembo (S15, Skyline GT-R), Nissan Akebono 4POT, & Evo X Brembo
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
Most items may be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on special order, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products.
In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.