The new Project Kics Monolith T1/06 lugs are the perfect nuts for wheels that have small lug drill holes. Since these locks are installed via an inner lug seat they are automatically locks and nearly impossible to remove without the lock socket!
Due to the design these lugs will not work with extended studs but are perfect for specialty wheels!
- Universal 12x1.25 applications (Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti)
- Forged SCM435 lugnuts will not deform with an impact wrench
- Inner locking mechanism to work with small drill wheel
- All 20 lug nuts are locks
- Plastic Inner caps available separately
- Special corrosion resistant blue finish
- Made in Japan
- Type: Lug nuts
- Locks: built in into each lug
- Size: 12x1.25
- Lock Hex: 19/21 [mm]
- Seat: 60 degree tapered
- Overall Length: 40 [mm]
- Overall Diameter: 222 [mm]
- Lug Weight: n/a [g]
Cap Weight: n/a [g]
Notes: Lock socket included
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.