Whiteline Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 Rear Adj X H/D Sway Bar - Link Assembly (whlKLC182)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
Not all enthusiasts are aware that worn or inadequate mounts, drop links, and lateral stoppers can reduce the effectiveness of OEM and, more crucially, aftermarket sway bars. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are built to last because of their high-quality, lightweight construction and window of adjustability, which eliminates sway bar preload during installation and, more significantly, ensures the sway bar's maximum output for superior grip and handling.
- Adjustable extra heavy duty
- Kits Required: 1
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6, ZD8] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone, and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulfide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high-strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity, and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turns.
- Manufactured from high-quality alloy and include heavy-duty steel ball joints ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Heavy duty ball joint ensures optimum durability & steering predictability.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labor.
- The install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase.
- Type: Ball/Bushing
- Adjustable: Yes
- On Car Adjustable: Yes
- Adjustment: 25mm
- Bolt Diameter: 10mm
- Notes: Contains Hardware - Adjustable Extra Heavy Duty
- Overall Length: 90mm-115mm
- Configuration: Horizontal
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.