Tein 2016+ Mazda MX-5 (NDERC) Street Basis Z Coilovers
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
TEIN Street Basis Z is strictly a ride height adjustable kit. This makes it a perfect setup for the daily driver looking for an increase in handling performance without compromising comfort for everyday use. For many of you considering a lowering spring + performance shock absorber combination, the STREET BASIS Z makes even more sense as we select appropriate spring rates and valve our dampers to match. No guesswork on the end-users part in trying to match one brand of springs to another brand of shock absorbers. The added height adjustment feature allows the end-user the ability to adjust ride height to their preference, something that lowering springs lack. Being that most vehicles are slightly unbalanced from left to right sides, that means you can easily adjust the ride height so that each corner is even from their opposing sides.
All TEIN Coilovers are built from TEIN's direct knowledge of suspension products due to their extensive racing history. TEIN STREET BASIS Z Coilovers are TEIN's entry level coilover that gives you all of the benefits of a high quality height adjustable coilover at an entry level price.
The TEIN STREET BASIS Z Coilovers are designed to provide the feeling of a sports suspension with an aggressive stance. Developed to have a shortened shell case that provides optimum damper stroke at a low vehicle height allowing your car to have a good ride even when low. Ride height is adjustable via the TEIN ZT coated threaded sleeve.
- Steel Construction
- No Sag Springs
- Twin Tube Internal Design
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full Length Dust Boots (some models re-use OEM dust boots)
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.