COBB Subaru 02-07 WRX 5MT Stage 1+ Drivetrain Package w/ Wide Barrel Shifter (cobb212X01P-BK)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Subaru 5-Speed Front Shifter Bushing, Subaru 5-Speed Rear Shifter Bushing, 5-Speed Double Adjustable Short Throw Shifter, and COBB WRX Shift Knob are all part of the Stage 1+ Drivetrain Package. Are you looking to modify your transmission components? Why not buy the COBB Stage 1+ Drivetrain Package and get everything COBB offers for your transmission! We've grouped our revolutionary Double Adjustable Short Throw Shifter, Front and Rear Shifter Bushings, and COBB Knob together to bring you the ultimate package. Set the shifter throw and knob height to your personal preference, tighten up slop in the shifter assembly caused by the soft factory bushings, and add some COBB bling today!
- If your shifter fork width is 1.155" (inches), you will need the Narrow Barrel Shifter.
- If your shifter fork width is 1.435" (inches), you will need the Wide Barrel Shifter or the TALL Wide Barrel Shifter.
- SUBARU IMPREZA WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- 95A Durometer Front Bushings
- 85A Durometer Rear Shifter Stay Bushing
- Adjust Throw from 10% Longer to 25% Shorter
- Adjust Shift Knob Height from 1" Taller to 1" Shorter
- Knob Specs: 115 grams, 2.59" Tall, 1.938" Wide
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.