Perrin 13-20 Subaru BRZ / 13-16 Scion FR-S / 17-20 Toyota 86 19mm Front Sway Bar (perPSP-SUS-130)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Take your vehicle's handling to the next level with PERRIN Adjustable Front Swaybars for FR-S and BRZ. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handling. The sway bar increases roll resistance and modify vehicle balance. In general, adding a larger rear sway bar increases oversteer, and adding a larger front sway bar increases understeer. Upgrade both front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll and tune vehicle balance to your preference.
PERRIN Sway Bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor the driving experience. This PERRIN Sway Bar increases stiffness by a minimum of 25% overstock. Adjusting the end link mounting position on this sway bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 218% overstock. PERRIN Sway Bars feature centering rings that prevent unwanted sway bar centered and ready for the next corner.
PERRIN Sway Bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 Chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling. All PERRIN Sway Bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn-in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience.
- PERRIN Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your sway bar centered and ready for the next corner
- All PERRIN sway bars include polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn-in. Special pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.