PERRIN 13-16 Scion FR-S / 13-20 Subaru BRZ / 17-20 Toyota 86 Urethane Front Endlinks (perPSP-SUS-115)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Improve a known failure point with PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks. These end links come with polyurethane bushings and an anodized finish, allowing for increased weather resistance. OEM steel end links are small, flimsy, and can fail if a larger, stiffer aftermarket front sway bar is installed. This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket swaybar feel less responsive. PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks are made with stuff polyurethane bushings that have been pressed into 6061T6 aluminum arms to provide a solid connection between your sway bar and chassis. This will translate into a more predictable and better-handling car. PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks feature 95a durometer custom-made bushings. We choose a stiff 95a durometer material to provide a feel similar to a solid spherical bearing end link but without the harshness or noise that can be associated with them after years of use. Polyurethane is extremely durable, nearly maintenance-free, and less expensive than bearing-type end links. Perrin Polyurethane Endlinks were designed for those living in climates where their vehicle is commonly exposed to corrosive elements. The combination of aluminum, polyurethane and yellow zinc plated hardware make PERRIN Endlinks very weather resistant and unaffected by wet climates and road salt.
PERRIN FR-S/ BRZ Endlinks are slightly longer than the stock end links. The extra length is to help maintain optimal positioning of the sway bar on a lowered or modified FR-S or BRZ. PERRIN Endlinks include high-quality hardware. Included are high-quality Grade 8 and other hardware ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track. PERRIN Polyurethane Endlink bodies are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and designed to accept our custom polyurethane bushings. The low profile design of PERRIN end links allows for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars. Polyurethane bushings are a great alternative to someone wanting the race car type part, without the added maintenance or harshness of a spherical bearing type end links. PERRIN Endlink bodies are anodized black for corrosion resistance and sleek looks.
- PERRIN end links are a direct replacement for the OEM Subaru links which are designed for use with stock struts or direct replacement, aftermarket struts. Some Coilover suspension kits change the height and orientation of the end link mounting tabs. This can be pushing the Subaru and/or PERRIN end links to the wrong location, causing the sway bar, end links, and control arms to make contact. Please compare your Coilover end link mounts to the stock suspension before installation.
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Endlink Body Material: 6061T6 Aluminum
- Endlink Body Finish: Anodized
- Bushing Material: 95a durometer polyurethane
- (2) PERRIN Front Endlink assemblies
- (4) Spacers
- (4) 3/8" Grade 8 nut
- (4) 3/8" Grade 8 hex bolts
- (8) 3/8" Flat washers
- (4) 3/8" lock washers
- (4) 7/16" Flat washers
- (1) Energy Suspension polyurethane grease packet
- Warranty, instructions, stickers
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.