Perrin 04-21 Subaru STI / 03-22 Subaru WRX License Plate Holder (perPSP-BDY-201)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
With the PERRIN Front License Plate Relocate, you can move your front license plate to improve the airflow to radiators and intercoolers without needing to drill holes in your bumper.
The PERRIN Front License Plate Relocate can be adjusted up or down to get the exact look you want. Allows you to place the plate perfectly on your car regardless of bumper style or aftermarket accessories.
PERRIN's Front License Plate Relocate attaches to the bumper through the front tow hook on your Subaru. This tow hook mount supports the plate without the need for any screws or fasteners which require holes in your bumper.
The PERRIN Front License Plate Relocate is contoured to the bumper angle giving your plate spacing along the edge of your bumper.
The Plate holder is made from laser-cut plate aluminum with a black anodize finish. The tow hook adapter is CNC machined aluminum and anodized black for better corrosion resistance.
The plate holder is made of thick plate aluminum which is folded in a press break to add rigidity and eliminate any flex. It will not bend or flex under normal conditions like competitive parts.
- Subaru STI (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru WRX (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Mounting Stem Material CNC Machined Aluminum
- License Plate Bracket Material Aluminum
- Mounting Stem Finish Anodize
- License Plate Bracket Finish Anodize
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Relocate Holder
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Relocate Stem
- (4) M6 Button head socket cap screw
- (4) Flat washer for a holder
- (7) Flat washer for stem
- (1) 7/16 Hex head bolt
- (1) M4 Short arm hex key
- (1) Anti-Seize grease packet
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.