Method MR501 VT-SPEC 2 15x7 +48mm Offset 5x100 56.1mm CB Matte Black Wheel
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 10+ weeks
About This Item
The Factory Subaru Rally Team was the original target market for the 501 VT-Spec Wheel. Consider it to be the 15-inch Rally wheel variant. The stainless steel lug hole inserts for greater durability in racing settings are another significant distinction. In contrast to the Rally wheels, the VT-Spec will clear most brake packages with rotors up to 300mm in diameter, Subaru WRX 4-pot brakes up to 2014, AP Racing CP6720 calipers, and most brake packages with OEM Subaru STI brakes, but not OEM Subaru STI brakes.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Open 10 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Stainless steel lug hole inserts for increased durability in race environments
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Also accepts OE Subaru caps
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- VT-Spec wheels will not clear the OE Subaru STI brakes
- Wheel will clear
- Subaru WRX 4-pot (up to 2014)
- AP Racing CP6720 calipers
- Most brake packages with rotors up to 300mm in diameter
- Strong 1900 lbs. load ratings
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.