Injen Super-flow Web Nanofiber Dry Air FIlter-5in Neck/6-1/2in Base/7in Height/4-1/2in Top (X-1051-BB)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
Injen Technology has established itself as a pioneer in filtration engineering and technology thanks to its long history in racing and street performance. Injen's air filter series offers cutting-edge designs and performance that have been laboratory-tested and race-proven. A proprietary media that combines a high-flow base media with a very effective Nano membrane is present in all SuperNano-Web air filters. By doing so, your costly engine is kept safe from damaging dirt and debris while allowing our SuperNano-Web media to circulate the most amount of air possible. Injen SuperNano-Web air filters are completely cleanable with a light blast of compressed air and require no oil to function properly, you’ll never have to worry about your MAF sensor becoming dirty from over-oiling your air filter again!
Lab Tested, Race Proven!
Our media was lab tested by an outside lab to ensure accuracy and filtration performance. We then took that data and tested it in the harshest conditions by racing the Baja 1000 in Mexico and also throughout the sand dunes of the Middle East, all to provide you with the best air filter that money can buy.
Improve Performance while Protecting Your Engine.
Injen’s High-flow SuperNano-Web media was designed to improve airflow and filtration efficiency resulting in increased horsepower and torque, all while protecting your engine from harmful dirt and contaminants.
- Direct Fit for many Injen intakes and/or universal applications
- Direct Fit for: 5.00" Flange ID, 6.5" Base / 6.9" Media Height / 5.350" Inertia Top
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Dry filtration media: no oil is required for maximum performance
- Conical Air Filter Shape
- Flange Inside Dimensions: 5.00in
- Flange Height: 1.00in
- Base Outside Diameter: 6.50in
- Media Height: 6.90in
- Overall Height 8.20 +/- .150
- Top Outside Dimensions: 5.350in
- Top Style: Closed Inertia Cone Top
- Stainless steel band clamp with an inner protective liner
- Deep pleats for maximum airflow and efficiency
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.