Injen 12-15 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4/2.0L 4 Cyl. 60mm Axle Back Exhaust System (injSES1838)
In Stock. Special Order
About This Item
Engineers at Injen Technology are performance specialists, PERIOD. Injen offers a selection of exhaust systems for vehicles including cars, trucks, and power sports. All of Injen Technology Performance's exhaust systems are made of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, which guarantees that it keeps its sizes and shapes throughout its entire length and offers smooth, unhindered airflow. All Injen exhaust systems are hand TIG welded and manufactured in the USA, from the Investment cast flanges to the custom hangers, and include all tubing, mufflers, and hardware required for a hassle-free installation. Every system is specifically created to provide a combative sound that unleashes tremendous strength. The Injen exhaust systems are made in Pomona, California, just as all other Injen products.
- Mitsubishi Lancer L4-2.0L (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Mitsubishi Lancer L4-2.4L (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Excludes AWC models
- Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 8 hp and 7 lb-ft. of torque
- Full 60MM piping made from premium 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Features Injen's classic round JDM style rear muffler
- Beautiful 4.5” polished exhaust tip
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Flange for a Fast and Easy Install
- Hand Crafted and TIG Welded to Perfection for Strength and Durability
- Premium Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers for a simple install
- No Cutting or Welding Required
- If you're looking to improve sound, power, and looks then this is the system for you!
- Designed and Manufactured in Pomona, CA
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.