Injen 2011-13 Hyundai Sonata/Kia Optima 2.4L Polished Cold Air Intake w/MR Tech (SP1331P)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
Is your engine choking for air and in desperate need of some extra power? If that's the case, Injen has some excellent news for you! Injen Technology's SP series of cold air intakes will allow your engine to breathe deeper and deliver the performance you've been looking for. Injen's flagship system among their classic aluminum cold air intake systems is the SP series of cold air intakes. Injen Technology invented the tuned air intake system and maintained four (4) patents on the tuning technique, which no other manufacturer can claim. Many of Injen Technology's patented tuning processes are featured in the SP series of cold air intakes, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront of the performance aftermarket.
The heart of this intake is a 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, which provides a smooth, unbroken channel for highly efficient airflow. Our engineers meticulously developed the intake to give the highest levels of safe power while maintaining sleek looks that will impress you every time you lift your hood. Aside from the amazing power gain, the Injen team made certain that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio was maintained throughout the power spectrum.
This SP intake also incorporates a completely serviced Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which delivers enhanced filter surface area for higher airflow and unrivaled filtration. If that isn't enough, the Injen SP performance intake delivers power that can be heard and felt! This intake has an unrivaled aggressive and throaty tone in the aftermarket. Do you want to add a personal touch to your intake? You're in luck because Injen provides this intake system in a variety of finishes. To top it all off, this SP CAI system comes with the unrivaled Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty!
NOTES: CARB 2011-2012 Models Only- CARB E.O Excludes SULEV models
- Hyundai Sonata L4-2.4L (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- KIA Optima L4-2.4L (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 7 hp and 8 lb-ft. of torque
- Cold Air Intake Design
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1017-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1035BLK
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-8
- CARB EO applies to the 2011-2012 model years only
- CARB E.O. # excludes all SULEV vehicles with emissions test group # DKMXV02.45GP
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.