Injen 13-17 Honda Accord 2.4L 4cyl / 15-20 Acura TLX Polished Cold Air Intake w/ MR Tech & Air Fusion (Converts to SRI) (SP1676P)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
Is your engine struggling to breathe and in need of more power? If yes, Injen has some thrilling information for you! The SP line of cold air intakes from Injen Technology will give your engine the extra breathing room it needs to improve performance. Injen's line of conventional aluminum cold air intake systems has the SP series of cold air intakes as its flagship model. The world's first adjusted air intake system was created by Injen Technology, which also holds four (4) patents on the process of tuning an intake system. No other manufacturer can make the same claim. The MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other advancements that maintain Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket are all included in the SP series of cold air intakes.
The 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, which offers a smooth, unbroken path for extremely efficient airflow, is the heart of this intake. Every time you lift your hood, you will be impressed by the sleek aesthetics and high levels of safe power that our engineers painstakingly built the intake to deliver. The Injen team has made sure that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band in addition to the significant power gain.
Additionally, this SP intake comes with an Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter that is completely replaceable and offers enhanced filter surface area for higher airflow and unmatched filtration. As if that weren't enough, the Injen SP performance intake offers audible and tactile power! Unmatched in the aftermarket, this intake produces a powerful, throaty tone. Want to give your intake a more unique touch? Fortunately, Injen also provides this intake system in a variety of finishes. The incomparable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty completes this SP CAI kit.
This product is not currently CARB-exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Honda Accord L4-2.4L (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Acura TLX L4-2.4L (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 9 hp and 8 lb-ft. of torque
- Cold Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
- Optional hydro shield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.