Injen 02-06 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V 2.5L (CARB 02-04 Only) Black Cold Air Intake (RD1966BLK)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
With this RD Series Performance cold air intake (CAI) from Injen Technology, you can easily add some horsepower to your ride! Injen engineers have spent a significant amount of time designing, testing, and polishing this CAI to deliver serious bolt-on power while also giving great engine bay looks. In addition to the significant boost in power, the Injen team has ensured that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained across the powerband. Our mandrel-bent 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, which provides a smooth, uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow, is the heart of this intake. This tube reaches deep into the engine compartment to collect the coolest and densest air available. This RD intake also contains a completely serviced Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which has a larger filter surface area and allows for more airflow and unrivaled filtration. If it isn't enough, the Injen RD performance intake gives audible and palpable power! This intake has an unrivaled aggressive and throaty tone in the aftermarket. Do you want to add a personal touch to your intake? This intake system is also available in polished or powder-coated black finishes from Injen.
NOTE: SPECIAL ORDER
- Nissan Sentra SE-R L4-2.5L (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC-V L4-2.5L (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 7 hp and 7 lb-ft. of torque
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- 6061-T6 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
- Available with a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth mandrel-bent intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-5
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.