Injen 00-04 Toyota Celica GT L4-1.8L Black Cold Air Intake (RD2037BLK)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
With this Injen Technology RD Series Performance cold air intake (CAI), you can quickly increase your vehicle's horsepower! This CAI was carefully designed, tested, and refined by the engineers at Injen to deliver impressive engine bay looks as well as some real bolt-on power. The Injen team has made sure that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained across the powerband in addition to the significant power gain. Our mandrel-bent 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, which offers a smooth, continuous path for highly efficient airflow, is the heart of our intake system. To gather the coolest and densest air available, this tube extends deep into the engine bay. Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which offers enhanced filter surface area allowing for higher airflow and superior filtration, is also included with this RD intake and is fully maintainable. Furthermore, the Injen RD performance intake offers power that you can both hear and feel! Unmatched in the aftermarket, this intake produces a powerful, throaty tone. Want to give your intake a more unique touch? This intake system is also available from Injen in polished or black powder-coated finishes. The incomparable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty completes this RD CAI kit.
- Toyota Celica GT L4-1.8L (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 12 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- 6061-T6 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1010-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1035BLK or 1035RED
- Available with a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth mandrel-bent Intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-8
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.