Husky Liners 2022 Honda Civic Sedan WeatherBeater Cargo Liner - Black (44141)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
PERFECT EDGE-TO-EDGE FIT, EVERY TIME.
- You receive a glove-like fit thanks to our own FormFit design technique.
- Floorboards are scanned using a 3D laser.
- A more ideal fit for your make and model than the manufacturer
LIFE CONTAINED, NOT STAINED
- Our FormFit Edge, a proprietary feature, raises a barrier along the door jam.
- Edges don't curl with age.
- Quick and simple cleanup when you're ready
HUSKY SITS AND STAYS.
- Our StayPut Cleats lock firmly to factory anchors over carpet or vinyl.
- A strong base for driving confidence and comfort
- Straight talk, no slipping, no sliding
TAKE IT OUT, HOSE IT DOWN, AND CARRY ON.
- Weatherbeater liners are simple to take out and tidy up after.
- Simply spritz it down, shake it off, and it will resume its function.
- Constructed for lifelong hassle-free maintenance
UNBEATABLE ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION
- The superior liner material from Weatherbeater is incredibly durable and resilient.
- Resists battery acid, oil, and temperatures ranging from extremely low to extremely high.
- Strong yet flexible for a uniform, smooth appearance and feel.
- Honda Civic Sedan (2022)
CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
We appreciate you choosing Husky Liners Inc. for your cargo liner. Your liner won't completely unroll and lay flat when removed from the box. This is typical and will pass soon. Simply place the liner with a weight in each corner on the ground or in the cargo area of your automobile (a book works well). Your liner will continue to be flat after around 15 minutes. Moving the liner to an area that is heated will hasten the "relaxing" process, which could take longer in cooler locations. Your liner is made from an engineering resin that is lightweight and extremely tough and durable. The easiest way to clean your liner is with a damp cloth or sponge and soap and water. Windex®, 409®, and ArmorAll® type cleaners work as well.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.