HKS 2013-2021 SUBARU BRZ S-TYPE O/C KIT ZN6/ZC6 FOR S/C (hks15004-AT011)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
This kit is a direct bolt-on application designed to maintain cool engine oil temperatures. Along with increased engine oil volume, the Ideal size of highly efficient inner-fin design oil cooler core and strategic mounting location allows for optimum cooling properties. Depending on the application the kits are available between standard and oil block relocation type layout for best clearance and accessibility. All oil blocks also come with sensor ports to properly and easily adapt most aftermarket oil pressure and temperature meters. Prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components, especially in harsh driving environments. Most blocks come with a built-in thermostat to regulate oil allowing the engine to warm up quicker as well. Custom mounts and brackets made specifically for each application allow for a high-quality durable and efficient setup.
- GT Supercharger system Pro-Kit and GTIII-RS Bolt-on Turbo Kit compatible. BRZ AT not tested. Need radiator support and resin cover modification
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- SUBARU BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Newly designed single tube type fitting. Engine dyno tests and experience from D1 racing found that the oil pressure of the FA20 engine is extremely high compared to most conventional mass-produced engines.
- (Max oil pressure: over 12kgf/cm2) A new single-tube fitting withstanding the high oil pressure was designed and included in this kit.
- Installing the core to the inner side of the fender enables a vehicle tuned with GT Supercharger to install a front mount type intercooler kit. Also, a special air guide is included to provide higher cooling performance; this kit is also recommended for NA vehicles who enjoy circuit driving.
- Special spacer and center bolt are included so the kit parts do not come in contact with the brim on the oil filter installation position when installing the oil cooler attachment.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.