HKS SUPER FIRE RACING SPARK PLUG M525RE FOR 05-13 MAZDA 3/6 | 06-14 MAZDA MX-5 | 06-13 MAZDASPEED 3/6 (hks50003-M525RE)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs M525RE is one of the high-performance Iridium plugs which are uniquely designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability, and anti-carbon build-up. These are some of the best spark plugs on the market. M Series is recommended for reliable ignition, durability, and anti-carbon buildup under high load. The Iridium alloy is used because of its durability and reliability. On an average plug, a narrow core typically shortens the life span of a plug but with the intense durability of iridium, there is no sacrifice in any longevity. With a high melting point of 2454 degrees C, opposed to the 1769 degrees C of white gold, the electrode can tolerate the high compression and minor knocking levels without any deterioration. A unique nickel coating on the housing also prevents the spark plug from premature deterioration. The Iridium plugs are available for multiple applications and offered in colder heat ranges of 7 and up and specifically for rotary, heat ranges of 9 and up are offered.
- Mazda 6 (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Mazda 3 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Mazda MX-5 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- MAZDASPEED 3 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- MAZDASPEED 6 (2006, 2007)
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves the longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of the insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.