HKS Hipermax IV SP Coilovers - Scion FR-S, Toyota 86, GR86, and Subaru BRZ
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Toyota GR86 (2021, 2022)
- Monotube Design for constant and stable suspension response
- 30-step Dampening Adjustable
- PNE coilover coating (better than anodizing) for corrosion protection
- Newly designed needle that adjusts dampening from low and middle/high speeds for provide a comfortable ride
- Dust boots included for debris protection
- Aluminum used where possible to reduce un-sprung weight
- Special HKS formulated piston oil used
- Inverted front piston for better handling and steering response
- Spring Length (Front): 170mm
- Spring Length (Rear): 150mm
- Front Upper Mount: Adjustable Pillow
- Lowering (Rear): -21mm (From 0 to -52mm)
- Spring Rate (Front): 78N/mm (8kgf/mm)
- Spring Rate (Rear): 78N/mm (8kgf/mm)
- Damping Force (Rear): 750m/sec (Rebound) & 250m/sec (Compression)
- Rear Upper Mount: Fixed Pillow
- Damping Force (Front): 1000m/sec (Rebound) & 300m/sec (Compression)
- Lowering (Front): -19mm (From 0 to -60mm)
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.