HKS GTII8267 Symmetry Twinturbo for 2009+ Nissan GT-R (hks14001-AK027)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
HKS developed and manufactured in-house symmetrical twin turbines; HKS's original symmetrical twin turbines are now complete. The symmetrical twin turbines included in the GT Full Turbine Kit for R35 GT-R, which are highly rated by R35 owners from all over the world, are now available to purchase as a set independent of the rest of the kit. The flanges for the turbine inlet/outlet and gaskets are available separately as optional parts.
- NISSAN GT-R (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- A new model with a compressor housing inlet of φ 100 with a ported shroud and an outlet of φ 50 has been developed to make it easier to use the GTII 8267 with GTII maximum output as a universal turbo.
- Two types of exhaust housing inlet flanges, 3Bolt and T25, are available.
- A BLACK Coating is applied to the compressor housing, and the combination with the gold ported shroud decorates the engine room.
- Wastegate: Externa Wastegate
- HP: 500-600
- Compressor wheel: Trim-60, Inlet (mm)-64.0, Outlet (mm)-82
- Compressor housing: Inlet (mm): φ100, Outlet (mm)
- Turbine wheel: Outer diameter (mm)-67.5, Outlet diameter (mm)-59.3
- Exhaust housing: Inlet Flange-T25, Outlet Flange-4Bolt Flange, A/R-0.75
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.