HKS GT2 SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM Pro Nissan 350z 2003-2007 Z33 VQ35DE
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 14+ weeks
- The centrifugal type HKS GT2-7040 is included, the next generation SUPERCHARGER which has a "Quick acceleration response without lag", "Linear torque characteristic at low and middle rpm" and "Low mechanical noise and compact design"
- Pro Kit does not include fuel parts and engine management system. It can be used at high horsepower with engine internal upgrading.
* 1 : Spark plug is not included. Select proper one for your vehicle.
HKS recommends HKS SUPER FIRE RACING M40IL (50003-M40IL)
Clean exhaust gas by high environmental performance.
・xhaust gas pressure is kept higher than turbocharger. It reduces load of engine. Catalytic converters work efficiently and emission will be reduced.■ High power and quick response from compressor speed at 110,000 rpm.
・Setting is for durability and torque characteristic with consideration of engine capacity and limitation.■ Stress less good feeling
・Full time forced induction enables quick acceleration response.■ Simple installation
・There is no difficult modification required. Compact centrifugal type supercharger will be smoothly installed in the engine compartment.
- GT Supercharger (GT2-7040)
- Supercharger Bracket
- Pulley, Belt
- Super Power Flow
- Suction Pipe
- Chamber Pipe
- Relief Valve
- Traction Oil Cooler
- Traction Oil Tank
- Traction Oil
- The use of parts which are not listed will void warranty.
- Need a separate spark plug.
- Need to move the smog sensor for a rear air conditioner installed vehicle.
- Approximate installation time：12 -16 hours
- Recommendation : HKS metal catalyzer (33005-AN003)
|Exhasut manifold||Stock or HKS Stock Replacement Type Stainless Exhaust Manifold|
|Center pipe||Stock or HKS Stainless Center Pipe|
|Muffler||Stock or HKS LEGAMAX
(Full Dual Muffler or LEGAMAX Premium are also included for FAIRLADY Z.)
|Spark Plug||HKS SUPER FIRE RACING M40iL / M45iL or S40iL / S45iL|
|Engine Oil||Racing Pro / SUPER OIL HR / SUPER OIL Premium – High temp. viscosity must be 40 or higher.|
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.