HKS 89-02 SKYLINE GT-R Forged Piston Kit RB26DETT 2.8L STEP ZERO - 86.5mm Bore (21004-AN011)
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
Low-friction, double-layer coated OEM replacement piston kit that has been modified for lower weight and durability.
- Forged piston 86.5mm + Full counterweighted crankshaft. Compatible with stock connecting rod. Recommended for Overhaul
- The pictures may differ from the actual product
- NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Made of highly heat-resistant and durable A2628 alloy
- Ultra-lightweight with an optimized profile for shorter skirt height and narrower skirt width to reduce weight
- The shortened piston pin makes the pin boss lighter
- Machined to reduce excess thickness parts to achieve ultra lightweight
- Double-layer moly and PTFE coating to reduce friction
- Reducing the axial load by offsetting the piston pin
- Adapting truss for improved structural rigidity
- Improved Performance Capabilities
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.