HKS FINE TUNE V-BELT/4PK701 (hks24996-AK040)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The Engine compartment dress-up part; "Fine Tune V Belt." The latest technology protects vehicles' conditions while improving engine compartment appearance. Using the latest in-belt technology gives the following benefits: Increased durability at high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles. Increased performance in cold weather and condition. Lightweight and good friction tolerance properties mean that excess tension is not required while anti-sound properties reduce belt squeal. The backface is blue colored with the HKS logo. Blue is used in the HKS intake hose which is for coordination in the whole engine bay. The colored nylon fabric used for good anti-color fading properties. HKS logo, product name, and belt length are printed on each belt. EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because of: Better durability and performance in hotter or colder conditions with improved friction tolerance. Much lighter than the previous version of the belt. A short fiber mixture in rib rubber improves the performance over the previous version.
- Special Order
- Increased durability at high temperatures can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduce belt squeal.
- Blue, which is used in the HKS intake hose was selected for coordination across the whole engine bay.
- Uses colored nylon fabric for good anti-color fading properties.
- HKS logo, product name, and belt length are printed on each belt.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.