HKS F-CON V Pro Version 3.4 (hks42012-AK007)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The HKS F-CON V Pro Version 3.4 has a unique Stand-alone Computer for High-level Professional Tuners. More variety of settings and more detailed management are possible. The control method is selectable from L-Jetronic, D-Jetronic, and speed throttle.
- Special Order
- NON CARB LEGAL OR FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY.
- Hardware and software for F-CON V Pro have been upgraded to version 3.4.
- Fuel Injector control is available for up to 8 injectors. This enables the setting of up to 8- cylinder engine with a sequential injection system or 4-cylinder engines with a twin injection system.
- In addition to independent ignition control for up to 8-cylinders, rev limit control by the ignition cut-off is possible (only for race use). With this function, the boost can be maintained to the full level even while stopped before a drag racing launch.
- An air-fuel meter can be connected directly for use with closed loop mapping and data logging functions. User-friendliness has been taken into account.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.