HKS F-CON V pro CF adapter for 2007+ Nissan GT-R R35 (hks42999-AN001)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
This HKS adaptor is for vehicles with F-CON V pro installed. Installing this adapter can prevent lighting of the CEL and cancel the fail-safe mode control, which is unnecessary when using F-CON V pro, for more reliable control. When F-CON V pro controls the fuel and valve timing, the factory ECU recognizes these values as abnormal values, and the CEL may come on. This is unnecessary for the vehicles controlled by F-CON V pro. This product can prevent this unnecessary function.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Special Order
- Nissan GT-R R35 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- A/F Feedback Control Error Prevention Function: When F-CON V pro controls the fuel, if the factory ECU cannot control the A/F to the target value, the CEL comes on by detecting an error such as the rich-lean abnormality and the idling speed may be increased. This product can detect the fuel control feedback conditions of the factory ECU from the OBDII connector and output the dummy A/F sensor signal of the target A/F; therefore issues such as the rich-lean abnormality can be prevented.
- Valve Timing Control Error Prevention Function: When F-CON V pro controls the valve timing, the CEL comes on, and fail-safe mode is activated to increase the idling speed because a factory ECU cannot control the valve timing to the target timing, or the oil control valve solenoid’s load is not connected. This product monitors the current from the oil control valve solenoid and sends a dummy cam angle signal to the stock ECU to prevent errors related to valve timing.
- The CEL lighting caused by the fuel feedback and valve timing control errors is not necessary under control by F-CON V Pro; therefore, they can be canceled by installing this product. On the other hand, the CEL does come on when other errors are detected so necessary warnings to maintain the vehicle are still able to be received.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.