HKS F-CON Harness NP5-21 for 2008- Nissan GT-R (hks42002-AN010)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
- This product is available only for Power Writer shops
- This product is compatible with only F-CON V Pro Ver.3.4 or F-CON V Pro Ver.4.0.
- Installing this product may lead to the CEL of Air/Fuel ratio error coming on. After the CEL comes on, there won't be any problem to drive; however, the engine rpm at idling may rise to about 1050rpm.
- Do not remove the airflow sensor when installing this product. If the airflow sensor voltage is converted to a dummy signal, the shift shock may be increased.
- When the valve timing is controlled by F-CON V Pro Ver.4, the CEL relating to the valve timing and/or air/fuel ratio may come on. Installing the F-CON V Pro CF adapter can eliminate these symptoms. Also, the engine speed at idling can be reduced to a normal speed.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Special Order
- Nissan GT-R (2008)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.