HKS Dry Carbon Suction Kit for Subaru 08+ STi
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
This dry carbon suction intake replaces your turbo inlet pipe and intake hose pipe with a better flowing system to improve engine response. Not only that, but it adds a nice JDM flare to the engine bay.
Note: Since this is a JDM piece, it may require ecu calibration.
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru WRX STi (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- This Dry Carbon Suction Kit includes an autoclave dry carbon pipe which is thinner, lighter, and more heat-resistant than wet carbon.
- The twill weave emphasizes each strand of carbon and enhances the engine bay appearance.
- The higher intake efficiency allows a sharp and smooth acceleration through a high engine RPM range.
- A S-shaped silicone hose and carbon suction pipe are included.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.