HKS CHRA OVERHAUL CT9A (hks11014-AK040)
In Stock. Pre-order.
HKS offers a diverse range of high-quality turbo-related components and accessories as replacement parts, conversion parts, or upgrades. Gaskets, oil lines, water fittings, and actuators are available for use in the construction of custom turbo applications or as replacement parts. Turbo adapter flanges, turbo heat shields, and turbo outlet and downpipe flanges are also available for turbo upgrade conversions. Also, the HKS turbo series are available for a great variety of tuning requirements. "GT III Turbine" is a new generation of turbo combining the latest design CHRA with HKS original housings. "GTII Turbine" is an HKS original design turbo considering various engine characteristics for higher engine power and response.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Special Order
- Offers a diverse range of high-quality turbo-related components and accessories as replacement parts
- Constructed from high-quality engineering construction and reliability in the racing, rally, and performance car world, as demonstrated by its well-integrated, quick expanding, and revolutionary product range.
- Water Cooling Gasket: 14mm hole
- Oil Inlet Gasket: 12mm hole
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.