HKS 2012+ Subaru FA20 CAMSHAFT Intake 260/Exhaust 266 SET (hks22002-AT006)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.
Camshaft Kit developed by taking advantage of knowledge and experience acquired through D1 drift and time attack at Tsukuba Circuit. Both NA and turbo-charged engine users can use this camshaft set. An overwhelming power increase can be felt in the high rpm range. Using the capacity upgrade kit together is recommended to achieve optimum performance and keep proper valve clearance.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Special Order
- Subaru [FA20] (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- High acceleration and pick-up camshafts were completed by meticulous analysis of the stock rocker structure.
- Cam lobe for the direct injection pump is available so the camshaft can be used the same way as the stock.
- The valve timing is the knock pin is matched to stock cam, so, there is no need for complicated installation.
- Since the stock valve piston clearance is narrow, this camshaft kit was developed to be used with the capacity upgrade kit, and the piston recess was redesigned to enable a 0.7mm lift increase without replacing the springs
- HKS INTAKE Cam Duration ( °): 260
- HKS EXHAUST Cam Duration ( °): 266
- HKS INTAKE Valve Lift (mm): 11.70
- HKS EXHAUST Valve Lift (mm): 11.70
- HKS INTAKE Clearance (mm): 0.13±0.03
- HKS EXHAUST Clearance (mm): 0.24±0.03
- HKS Valve Timing Most Advanced Angle ( °): 82
- HKS Valve Timing Most Retarded Angle ( °): 81
- HKS INTAKE VVT Variable Angle ( °): 68
- HKS EXHAUST VVT Variable Angle ( °): 54
- HKS INTAKE Cam Type: Roller Rocker
- HKS EXHAUST Cam Type: Roller Rocker
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.