HKS AT FLUID COOLER Universal (hks1602-SA001)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
Rough driving of automatic cars raises the AT fluid temperature. Excessive AT fluid temperature decreases the fluid viscosity which may cause abrasion to the built-in disk and/or brake. HKS A/T Fluid Cooler can reduce the oil temperature while maintaining the automatic transmission performance of tuned vehicles.
- Modification of the front grill is required in order to install this kit.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- The kit is installed inside the grill. This kit can be used with HKS Oil Cooler Kit.
- AT fluid temperature can be maintained during circuit driving. In-house test results showed the temperature dropped by approximately 10℃ after installing this kit.
- Water temperature won't be affected since the core is located inside the grill.
- The black core is less noticeable, but it provides noticeable performance.
- Installation does not require complicated procedures.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.