HKS ADD-II Engine Oil Additive 200ml (MOQ 12) (hks52007-AK001)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
Mo-DTC is an organic molybdenum friction reducer, that reduces the friction coefficient of the internal parts by 50% compared to the utilization of engine oil itself. By using this unique HKS ADD-II you will experience a quieter engine noise and improved engine response immediately.
- Cannot be used on two-stroke engines or motorcycles.
- Cannot be used in vehicles where the engine and transmission share the same oil, even in four-wheeled vehicles. (ex, Rover Mini).*Hazardous material (Molybdenum and its compounds), May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Prevents wear and tear on the Piston, Con-rods, Crank, and some internal parts of the engine.
- If your car mileage has increased and you are concerned about engine mechanical noise. The friction reduction effect reduces the engine noise.
- Fuel Economy Test. Measured on the same route and under the same conditions (driving distance: approx. 300 km)
- Engine noise test at idle. Measured at 1m from the engine.
DIRECTION TO USE
- This product contains 200ml.
- Stop the engine and add 1 bottle of this product to 3-5 liters of engine oil. (add 3-6 percent of ADD=II to engine oil).
- The size of the container is designed to have enough room to prevent spillage during the injection.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.