HKS TT SSQV4 BOV Kit | 93-96 Mazda RX7 (hks71008-AZ007)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles. Typical push-type blow-off valves require spring load settings for each vehicle specification. If the spring load setting is too low, the valve may leak under a high boost and the desired boost setting may not be reached. If the spring load setting is too strong, it may not open at a low boost. The Super SQV will operate under any boost pressure setting without leaking.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Mazda RX7 (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996)
- High-Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body Silver-coated aluminum die-cast body. Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve Secondary valve main portion is made of die-cast metal. Reliable operation with beautiful looking.
Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound" Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound. An optional special Round Fin can be purchased separately for sound tuning.
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation The Pull-Type valve operation offers more precise relief of excess boost and is compatible with a wider range of boost pressure compared to typical push-type blow-off valves.
- Primary Valve (Small) Lift off the throttle, and the primary valve instantly opens, quickly discharging initial excess boost pressure.
- Secondary Valve (Large) This valve combined with the Primary Valve from the sequential dual valve structure. Optimal blow-off operation from how to high boost ranges without leaking.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.