HKS 87-92 Toyota Supra MK3 | 2.0mm Stopper Head Gasket (hks2301-RT032)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
A high-pressure seal is formed around the combustion chamber through the use of stoppers which create a step within the gasket for optimum sealing. By making the stopper part of the plate also allows the fold to be smaller while maintaining structural integrity. One side of the plate is completely flat meaning that it can be layered with the stopper to allow stoppers to be used in even the tightest of locations around the combustion chamber forming a high-quality seal. Compared with other gaskets of the same thickness, there are more layers in these gaskets giving flexibility which allows the gasket to maintain a good seal even when the engine tries to vibrate and move.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Compression Ratios Listed are for comparison purposes only, Actual ratio achieved may vary depending on the application
- Toyota Supra [MK3] (1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- Maintain a good seal even when the engine tries to vibrate and move.
- Allow stoppers to be used in even the tightest of locations around the combustion chamber forming a high-quality seal.
- Gasket Type: Stopper
- Bore: 86mm
- Compression Ratio: 7.78
- Thickness: 2.0mm
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.