HKS 50TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION CHRONOGRAPH WATCH
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 14+ weeks
About This Item
LIMITED 1 PER CUSTOMER. THESE WILL BE RELEASED AT TOKYO AUTO SALON TO COMMEMORATE HKS 50TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY.
AVAILABLE LATE SPRING 2023. ONLY 75 WILL BE AVAILABLE. ONCE SOLD OUT, LISTING WILL CLOSE.
PRESALE STARTS ON THE 1ST DAY OF TOKYO AUTO SALON (1/13/2023).
A chronograph watch with a hairline-based matte stainless steel belt
and a streamlined turbine blade-inspired dial. The 12 o'clock position is
equipped with a "high-speed 1/20 second counter" and the in-dial at 6
o'clock is equipped with a two-hand type chronograph with a "60-minute
counter and 12-hour counter". In addition, a "small second" is placed at
the 9 o'clock position. Equipped with a convenient "date calendar"
between 4 o'clock and 5 o'clock, it makes the watch stylish.
- ±15 seconds per month (wearing the watch on the arm at the temperature
- in 5°C to 35°C)
- Operational temperature range: -10°C to +60°C
- Case/Band: Stainless steel
- Back Cover: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Hard Rex
- 10 bar (Reinforced waterproof for daily life)
- Case: dia. 38.5 mm (without crown)
- Crystal: dia. Approx. 31 mm
- Bracelet width: 9.6 mm
- Arm circumference: max approx. 190 mm (oyster bracelet type)
- Weight:Approx. 106g
- Date Calendar
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands with a small second hand that moves at one-
- second intervals
- "STOP WATCH"
- Stopwatch 1/20 second hand turns a full circle in a second at 1/20 second
- Stopwatch second hand turns a full circle in 60 seconds at one-second
- Stopwatch minute hand turns a full circle in 60 minutes at one-minute
- Stopwatch hour hand turns a full circle in 12 hours while moving
- corresponding with the stopwatch minute hand.
- Approx. 3 years (Silver Oxide Batteries SB-AP x 1)
- Manufacturer One Year Free Warranty (only domestic)
Country of Origin
- Movement, Assembly: Japan, Box: China
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.