HKS 02-07 Subaru WRX / 04-07 Subaru STi Carbon Ti Exhaust (hks3112-EX005)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The well-liked Carbon-Ti mufflers are now available for all types of exhaust systems. The same premium components are used in HKS bolt-on exhaust systems. The Carbon-Ti muffler comes in a 170mm shell, a 120mm tip size, and a 75mm inlet option. Hi-Power Ti is offered in 2 sizes: 170 mm and 130 mm. The 130mm shell, 94 tip, and two other pipe inlet sizes are now available in addition to the stainless steel Hi-Power Universal series. A stainless shell without a tip is also available to broaden the scope of use.
- 2.0, Does not clear optional Subaru differential skid plate, Style: HP(Titan), Material: S3, Tip O.D.: 120, Pipe Size: 75, Consist of 2
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Tip Diameter: 120mm
- Piping Diameter: 75mm
- Exclusive versions of the HKS Hi-Power Exhaust consist of a carbon fiber wrapped muffler shell, titanium tip, and polished SUS304 stainless steel piping.
- Constructed from SUS304 stainless-steel muffler and tip assemblies
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.