Grimmspeed 15+ Subaru WRX Stage 2 Power Package (grm191011)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages' greatest asset is the fact that every component is tested and intended to function flawlessly as a unit. Start with one of our fantastic Staged Power Packages based on your goals rather than trying to piece together parts from other vendors and hope that their design theories are compatible! With less restriction before and after the turbo, the GrimmSpeed Stage 2 Power Package is a well-rounded kit that increases power and torque production while also giving the car a more aggressive street presence with its intake and exhaust tones.
The upgraded GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid offers more accurate and more responsive boost control and is a must when having your vehicle professionally tuned. The GrimmSpeed Intake adds an additional performance increase by reducing pre-turbo restriction, which allows your turbo to build boost more quickly and more efficiently. The GrimmSpeed Version 2 J-Pipe replaces the extremely restrictive factory J-Pipe and catalytic converter with high-quality 3” diameter stainless tubing and a high-flow GESI catalytic converter.
The GrimmSpeed Stage 2 Power Package includes the same parts as the Stage 1 Package, but the J-Pipe considerably boosts the Turbocharger's performance. The Electronic Boost Control Solenoid pairs perfectly with the J-free-flowing Pipe's design for optimum boost control. The Version 2 J-Pipe expands the tubing diameter and swaps out the restricted catalytic converter for a high-flow GESI unit. As a result, the restriction after the turbo is reduced, the turbine's efficiency is raised, and the boost pressure and time to spool are also increased.
- All GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages require a proper tune.
- Subaru WRX (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Decrease Spool Time - Lower intake restriction and better boost control
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness - No splicing wires like other BCS solutions
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design - Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Custom reusable high flow air filter - Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Stainless Steel Construction - The J-Pipe is constructed of high-grade 304L SS for corrosion resistance and durability
- Made in the USA - Right here in Minnesota, in fact
- 2-3hr Installation - Straight forward with our written and video guides.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.