Cobb 08-21 Subaru STI Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit (cobb315250)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The COBB Subaru Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit is an easy-to-install plug-and-play option. It is multi-fuel compatible and does not require the cutting of factory hoses. This kit, which is intended for use with COBB Fuel Rails and Lines, contains the fuel pressure regulator manifold reference relocation kit.
- Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
- This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy.
- Subaru STI (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- OEM Subaru Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Plug-and-Play with COBB Fuel Rails and Lines
- Ethanol Compatible
- Sheathing for Abrasion Resistance
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.