Bride Toyota MR2 SW20 RO Left Seat Rail
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
- Seat mounting dimensions /length260mm(25mm＋235mm) x breadth405mm
- For Bride GIAS series,STRADIA series,edirb 023 / 033 ,CUGA series,VORGA series,BRIX2,ERGO2,XAX2,PROS
- Works on Recaro SR series,L series(*1)
- Toyota MR2 SW20 (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995) LHD Driver or RHD Passenger
- Sturdy metal structure.
- Smooth double latch glider.
- Low position for optimal driving performance.
- BRIDE is a special car seat maker with a vision of combining comfort and safety into a sport seat designed for circuit racing. Using the technology of BRIDE every sport seat developed has been used for years by race car drivers all over the world. This shows that pure performance and style can be obtained into one super seat. BRIDE makes Òcustomer satisfaction; first priority. BRIDE concentrates on safety, to enhance the sports seats to perform better. Every sport seat goes through various crash tests to conform to the safety standard of Japanese circuit racing: F.I.A. OFFICIAL-HOMOLOGATION. The number of race car drivers using BRIDE Super Seats has continually increased. With every driver's victory from different classes and categories, feedback is given by the drivers themselves. Feedback is a vital information source that BRIDE has taken in consideration for enhancing and developing a better and safer Super Seat.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.