BC Racing BR Coilovers for 91-99 Mitsubishi 3000 GT AWD (BCR.B-13-BR)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for 91-99 Mitsubishi 3000 GT AWD offers the most affordable yet unique entry into Coilover suspension without compromising the performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle then refining the Coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable. BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series. With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System.
- Please specify on your order if you want an Extreme Low, Optional Extenders, Swift Springs, Spring Rate Front, Spring Rate Rear
PICTURES MAY DIFFER IN THE ACTUAL PRODUCT
- Mitsubishi 3000 GT AWD (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- Fully Rebuildable
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.