AST 2017+ Toyota 86 / 2013+ Subaru BRZ / 13-16 Scion FR-S / AST 5100 Series Coilovers (astACU-T2401S)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Taking the knowledge and experience learned with the 4000 Series of dampers, AST is now building the new AST 5100 Series Coilovers dampers. One key design feature of the AST 5100 Series Coilovers is their inverted strut design, which makes for a very stiff strut assembly, giving better suspension geometry under heavy lateral and braking loads seen in a road course environment.
Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Front Struts are Steel
- Rear Struts are Aluminum
- High End, Track Ready Suspension that is Totally Streetable
- Rebound Adjustable "Singles" without Reservoir
- 44.5mm Diameter Shaft Struts, Inverted
- New Low Friction Seal
- Rubber Bushings for "Eye" Shock Mounts
- Optional Spherical Lower "Eye" Shock Mounts
- Optional Spherical Upper Shock Mount Assemblies
- Optional DLC Coated Shafts
- Optional DDP Piston (Double Digressive)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.