ARB Under Vehicle Protection Tacoma 05 On Or 16On (5423010)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
ARB UVP uses laser cut, press formed, and folded 3mm sheet steel to give higher strength and protect sensitive under-car components. The ARB UVP for the Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015 and 2016+ generations comprises four precisely developed panels. To offer continuous under car protection from the front bar to the transfer case, the front, engine, gearbox, and transfer case panels bolt directly to the chassis and cross members. Each UVP panel has a return edge to reinforce the 3mm panel. The zinc-plated panels are powder coated in a silver textured finish. Recessed mounting bolts are safe and straightforward to remove for maintenance.
- Toyota Tacoma 2005-On
- Front Panel - Protects power steering, engine sump, sway bar
- Diff Panel - Protects front diff mounts, engine sump
- Transmission - Protects transmission and transmission controls
- Transfer Case - Protects transfer case
- 3mm pressed and folded sheet steel adds more strength than standard folded sheets.
- Laser cut sheet steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish.
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing.
- Vehicle-specific design for the Toyota Tacoma
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.