aFe Takeda Intakes Stage-2 PDS AIS PDS Nissan 350Z 03-06: Infiniti G35 03.5-06 V6-3.5L (blk) (TR-3001B)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
The Takeda Retain Intake is a short ram air intake device. Recent testing revealed that this intake produced 19 horsepower and 16 pounds. torque of x ft. Takeda intakes are made of lightweight clear finish anodized tubing for maximum airflow and a stylish design. For optimum flow, filtration, and convenience, each intake incorporates a sizable 360-degree high-flow Pro DRY S air filter. The Pro DRY S air filter can be cleaned with just soap and water and doesn't need any oils. Takeda intakes are fully assembled with all necessary tubing, filters, couplings, and hardware for a simple installation.
- Nissan 350Z (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Infiniti G35 (Coupe/Sedan) (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Infiniti FX35 03-08 V6-3.5L (VQ35DE) (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Quick and Easy Installation: Complete installation in 30 minutes or less.
- Cleaning Convenience: This system includes a Pro DRY S oil-free synthetic air filter which will never require to be oiled after cleaning.
- Clear-coat Anodized Tubing: Prevents intake tube discoloring and oxidation
- Emissions Disclaimer: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-16 for details.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.