aFe Power 2020+ Toyota Supra 3.0L A90 BladeRunner 2.5" - 3" Hot Side Intercooler Tube (afe46-20398-B)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
The stock plastic intercooler tube of Toyota Supra 3.0L A90 is restrictive so the performance is compromised. Using aFe Power BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tube with smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing resulting in minimizing turbulence and pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque! Also, this BladeRunner free-flowing Tube Kit includes a high-quality stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps, and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings. It also has a billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an O-ring seal to ensures a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability. The BladeRunner free-flowing is finished in textured black or red powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe Power logo for a custom look.
Please Note: Special Orders
- Toyota Supra 3.0L [A90] (2020, 2021)
- Constructed from TIG-Welded 2-1/2" to 3" Aluminum Tubing
- 1/8" NPT Port for Sensor Connection or Water-Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Black or Red for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- Factory-Style Quick Connect with an O-Ring Seal Ensures a Leak-Free Fit
- Stainless-Steel T-Bolt Clamps, 5-Ply Silicone Couplings, and CNC Machined Inlet/Outlet for Long-Lasting Strength
- Direct-Fit Install with No Modifications Required
- Outflows Factory Tube by up to 40%
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Decreases Turbulence and Minimizes Pressure Loss
- aFe warrants this product to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years following the date of purchase.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.