Tein Flex Z Coilovers inherits all the features and quality of STREET FLEX but the adoption of a new platform allows its price to be set at an amazingly low range. Flex Z Coilovers, of course, maintains the long-favored "Made in Yokohama" quality. The Flex Z Coilovers features a full-length ride height adjustment system, used for Flex Z Coilovers, which enables adjustment of ride height by adjusting the case length, without changing the damper stroke length and/or spring pre-load. This has the advantage that the change in ride quality is kept minimal when the height is adjusted. Also, FLEX Z has an ever-popular 16-level damping force adjustment. By turning the adjustment knob, damping force (stiffness) is adjusted linearly step by step, to change the ride and handling of the car to suit the driver's needs/preferences. The Flex Z also includes an Electronic Damping Force Controller (EDFC), allowing drivers to make damping adjustments on the fly. Flex Z Coilovers kit includes upper mounts exclusively designed for each vehicle model; either reinforced rubber mounts or pillow ball mounts. Upper mounts and lower brackets are coated with rich TEIN green powder paint. The Flex Z Coilovers is finished in powder paint with high coating film strength, is highly durable yet is low-pollution due to non-use of harmful solvent. After the shot blasting pre-treatment, the patented "2-layer/1-bake" treatment using anti-rust powder paint is applied for superior durability and high corrosion resistance.
- The image used is a generic representation. The coil-overs you receive may look different than what is pictured
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Ride Height Adjustment with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Twin-Tube Shock Absorber System
- 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Exclusively Designed Upper Mounts are Included
- Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
- Greatly Improved Performance
- Quick/Easy Adjustments for Fine Tuning
- High Strength and Durable Construction
- Corrosion-Resistant and Rust-Proof
- Offers a Smooth, Comfortable Ride
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.