Putco 2022+ Toyota Tundra Molle - Tailgate Panel (195350T-1)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The Putco Tailgate MOLLE Panels are the most recent addition to our extremely well-liked MOLLE Panel system; this placement enables the quickest access to your essential equipment or overland gear of any kind. No matter if you have a Jeep Wrangler, Ford Bronco, or late-model truck, each tailgate panel is 100% custom-made and engineered to fit perfectly into each make and model using the existing OEM mounting points in the tailgate. This means that installation takes only a few minutes and requires no drilling. The 10-gauge aluminum used for each MOLLE Panel is CNC-machined, and the mini-textured black powder coat is used to give it the right finish. Each MOLLE system also comes with two MOLLE Mounts, which enable compatibility with the most popular mounting attachments, including Quickfist, Kolpin, and many others. These American-made panels are covered by Putco's NeveRustTM Limited Lifetime Warranty and a three-year warranty.
- Toyota Tundra (2022, 2023)
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA: Expect a direct fit, Easy NO DRILL, bolt-on to OEM mounting points.
- CNC machined from 10 gauge Aluminum: No sharp edges like other brands, only clean cuts with 90-degree radius corners.
- Textured black powder coat: Durable finish that does not chip easily.
- Highly Modular: Great for any Overlanding gear, work truck tools, jacks, or anything that you need to be protected, organized, and have fast access to.
- Compatible with other popular mounting accessories: Via the Molle Mount gaskets that are included you can use our panels with Quickfist, Kolpin, HiJack Maxtrax, RotopaX, and much more.
- Tonneau cover compatible: Designed to make sure it does not conflict with your bed cover.
- Best-in-class for quality and design: Backed by a 3 Year Warranty and Putco’s NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and Manufactured in Des Moines, IA.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.